Update From San Pedro

Hi everyone!

It’s Kaylyn checking in from San Pedro, Belize. As you have probably read from Christina, Julee and Kayleigh’s posts we have been enjoying the beautiful weather and exploring the island. The past couple of days we have been laying low and just enjoying some down time in San Pedro. Now that we are settled in we have found a few spots that we enjoy to go to for food or just to hang. We have been going to this place called Izzy’s every morning for fresh and delicious fruit smoothies. Poco Locos has been a go to spot for all of us for a quick lunch or dinner, the food is fresh and fast. It is very easy to find a spot on the island to relax and soak up some sun because all the docks are public. I also joined a gym on the island called Belize Fitness. I love the gym because it is clean, there is an outdoor section and it is never to busy. The gym is very close by on coconut street which is near the airport and the Roman Catholic. All is well in San Pedro!

One thought on “Update From San Pedro

1. That is so awesome you joined a gym. Everything in Zurich is incredibly expensive I cant even imagine how much a gym membership would be. My host family is incredibly healthy and fit. I went on a hike with the daughter who is my age and I defiantly had to make her stop so I could breathe more then once. Glad everything is going good and I am totally jealous of the weather!