Buzios

Hello from Rio!

Time is flying by here in Brazil. I cannot believe we are coming home in just a little over two weeks. This past weekend we had a long weekend because of the Easter holiday. Michayla and I went on a weekend trip to Buzios, Brazil. Buzios is a beach area that is around 3 hours from Rio de Janeiro. The area has beautiful beaches and ocean views along with tons of cool restaurants, bars, and shops. It was nice to see a vacation destination outside of the city and a more natural part of Brazil while we were here. I have attached a few pictures from our weekend in this post!

Professor MacMillan is coming to Rio this Sunday and to EARJ on Monday so we are awaiting his arrival and a chance to show him our EARJ classes.

We have planned our last couple of weeks here and are already getting sad about leaving. I’m sure all of the student teachers abroad are feeling the same way. I hope everyone is enjoying their experience and continue to have a great last few weeks in whichever country you are teaching in!